Penis Enhancement & Penis Enlargement Surgery Overview
Penis Plastic Surgery Cost Factors
Penis enlargement surgery is safer and much more advisable than penis stretching.
Dr Kim offers several permanent penis enlargement and penis enhancement treatments for out-patients.
Done under local anesthesias, the penis enlargement methods include:
- glans penis enhancement (surgically or by injection)
- penile lengthening using ligamentolysis; and
- girth enhancement (surgically or by injection).
Lengthening (NOT a form of penis stretching) done at the same time as another procedure is discounted US$600 off the price for that procedure only.
Only girth enhancement surgery for penis enlargement of diameter and volume varies in cost depending on the amount and type of material used to create the gains. It is always done under local anesthesia.
Only surgical glans penis enhancement costs US$2,400 net. That includes the surgical fee and the MegaDerm cost for surgery done under local anesthesia.
But as of 2015, Dr Kim recommends glans enhancement only by injection, not by surgery.
In 2015, Dr Kim has also updated his medical opion about the material used for glans enhancement. He now recommends only a special variety of hyaluronic acid, not allografts, not any form of PLGA, and no Dextran-based products.
Included in any penis surgery fee Dr Kim quotes is the cost of:
- consultation and physical exam;
- wound dressing;
- intravenous antibiotics;
- medications during stay;
- wound dressings, and
- greeting at the airport on arrival (must be requested).
Forget penile enlargement pills and penile enlargement “exercises”. Pills don't work and your penis is not a muscle.
How to increase penile size safely & permanently? How to enlarge your penis fast & affordable? Only penile enlargement surgery.
As these penile enlargement surgery pics show, increasing penis size through surgery works well and you can do it immediately.
To get a free, long-distance evaluation and cost quotation specifically for the size enhancements you want, Dr Kim needs you to provide him with:
- a brief medical history
(Click here to download a simple text form you can return as a file attachment or you can
click here for a compressed version of the file in Zip format some people may find easier to download.)
- accurate measurements of current penile length and girth in both flaccid and erect states
- photos shot from various angles showing your penis in flaccid and erect state; and
- at least one week advance notice if you also want to schedule an appointment.
Generally, an evaluation is not needed because many men:
- don't know how to measure their penis accurately
- find it difficult to visualize volume and the increase in size injecting that volume will have throughout their penis and
- cannot calculate the change in penis thickness when a certain amount of filler volume is added [ V = π r2 h ]
Basically, the more filler you buy the bigger your penis will get. And you can increase volume as much as you desire.
Most patients get as much as they can afford. The maximum within a six-month period is about 70-90 ml (depends on your penis size) which would be injected during two treatment sessions during a 10-day trip to Seoul.
Enlarge the photo of 35 ml (physical size about 1.5 inches high and 1.5 inches wide) to better visualize how much bigger your penis will get with that much volume.
Dr Kim offers flat-fee, medically all-inclusive enhancement packages with published prices and no hidden costs.
MegaDerm comes in a range of thicknesses from 3-5 mm. PLGA scaffolds are 4 mm thick. Both require surgery which is unnecessary and no longer recommended. (although available if you insist)
In February 2013, the US manufacturer of AlloDerm abandoned and surrendered the Korean market after domestic biologic origin scaffolds for girth enhancement — “MegaDerm” and “MegaFill” aka “MaxiFill” — were launched by Korea's L&C Bio.
“MegaDerm” comes as sheets and “MegaFill” a.k.a. “MaxiFill” is an injectable form of allogenic dermal collagen matrix.
Dr Kim has performed more than 2,000 cases of girth enhancement surgery using allogenic dermal matrix sheets, such as AlloDerm and MegaDerm.
In his experience and in his expert opinion:
The surgical outcome of MegaDerm is very similar to AlloDerm, or sometimes better, but material costs are 25% lower.
But since 2014, Dr Kim considers MegaFill by injection the best method of penis enlargement available.
You probably don't need any of these options but they are available to you:
- One night stay in hospital (rarely needed): add US$230/night.
- Intravenous, spinal epidural or general anesthesia: add US$575.
- Free fat transfer for additional penis enlargement girth enhancement in addition to girth enhancement by allograft costs US$1,800.
MegaDerm™ and MegaFill™ are registered names and/or trademarks of L&C BioGyeonggi-Do, Korea.
AlloDerm™ is a registered name and/or trademark of LifeCell Corporation, New Jersey, USA.